George James House
Max Guests1 Person
Bedding1 x Single
Experience the enjoyment of living in a community with shared living areas including a kitchen, a lounge with a television set, and shared bathrooms.
As well as the convenience of staying at UniLodge at Curtin, your weekly rent also includes:
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi for Curtin Students
- Off-peak gym membership to Curtin Stadium
- Electricity and gas
- Inclusion in our residential life program
Access your own private bedroom an approximate room size of 11m2 which consists of a single sized bed, lamp, heater, fan, wardrobe as well as a study desk and chair. Each resident also has access to their own lockable storage cupboard.
The following fees are applicable upon a successful booking application.
- Administration Fee of $118 per application
- Facility Fee of $65 per person, per semester
- Activity Fee of $107 per person, per semester
- Departure clean of $107 per room
If you’re starting your degree at Curtin University in 2021, you can lock in your on-campus student accommodation for the next two or three years at 2021 prices. You’ll avoid any future rent increases, and you guarantee your spot on campus for the next few years of your degree!
The agreement dates are:
• 2021 Academic Year: 25/01/2021 – 27/12/2021
• 2022 Academic Year: 17/01/22 – 19/12/2022
• 2023 Academic Year: 16/01/2023 – 18/12/2023
You can extend any of these periods to remain in your room over the break. We will contact you about this closer to the end of each term session.
Tables and chairs
Shared Bathroom x 3
Printing services available
Free Bicycle storage
WIFI building wide
Public Transport Close By
On Site Reception (Operated During Business Hours)
After Hours Emergency Staff