Erica Underwood on-campus living at Curtin University, in Perth, has single bedrooms available within a six bedroom student accommodation apartment.
6 Bedroom Apartment
Max Guests1 Person
Bedding1 x Single
Experience the enjoyment of living in a community with shared living areas including a kitchen, a lounge with a television set, and shared bathrooms.
As well as the convenience of staying at UniLodge at Curtin, your weekly rent also includes:
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi for Curtin Students
- Off-peak gym membership to Curtin Stadium
- Electricity and gas
- Inclusion in our residential life program
Access your own private bedroom an approximate room size of 11m2 which consists of a single sized bed, lamp, heater, fan, wardrobe as well as a study desk and chair.
The following fees are applicable upon a successful booking application.
- Administration Fee of $118 per application
- Facility Fee of $65 per person, per semester
- Activity Fee of $107 per person, per semester
- Departure clean of $107 per room
You can lock in your on-campus student accommodation for the next two or three years at 2021 prices. You’ll avoid any future rent increases, and you guarantee your spot on campus for the next few years of your degree!
The agreement dates are:
• Annual Contract from Jan 2022: 17/01/22 – 19/12/2022
• Annual Contract from Jan 2023: 16/01/2023 – 18/12/2023
You can extend any of these periods to remain in your room over the break. We will contact you about this closer to the end of each term session.
Tables and chairs
Shared Bathroom x 2
Printing services available
Free Bicycle storage
Theatre / cinema room
WIFI building wide
Public Transport Close By
On Site Reception (Operated During Business Hours)
After Hours Emergency Staff